Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: We're back from AG Place Chicago! What a visit!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations. What a fun trip. I'll be watching for your pics. I may get to go over the holidays with my daughter and granddaughter. We would be going to the AGPC also.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun time!

    I had never heard that you can get a gameboy during your shopping trip. AG thinks of everything!

  3. #13
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your trip with us both inside and out of AGP! Glad you all had such a good time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •